Hot Fix Applicator Wand with 500 Hotfix Rhinestone Crystals
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Create your own sparkle and bling design on clothing, art, or just about any accessory and surface, with this DIY hot fix tool. With an ergonomically designed handle and rubberised grip, this applicator is extremely fast to heat up and easy to use. Available in choice of pink or purple.
✅ 1 x hot fix applicator tool with Australian plug (no seperate adaptor needed!)
✅ 7 x precision interchangeable tips (2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 7mm, 4mm flat, 9mm flat)
✅ 1 x metal stand for resting and cooling the applicator after use
✅ 1 x bonus pack of 500 rhinestones with glue backing in different sizes and colours in a convenient compartmentised tray (see photo)
How to Use:
1. Screw in the required tip and preheat the Hotfix Applicator for 2-3 mins. Rest applicator on metal stand whilst it is heating.
2. Arrange rhinestones in desired pattern on surface. The tool is not designed to be used to pickup the rhinetones from tray.
3. Hold the applicator like pen vertically, and apply on the hotfix rhinestones, wait for 5-7 seconds.
4. Remove the applicator and move onto the next rhinestone.
5. Switch off, place the applicator on metal stand and allow to cool down before changing tip to a different size. Tips will become extremely hot so use caution and keep away from children.